Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over AU$60.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the EILEEN French Press Coffee Maker
Add some designer style to your coffee table with the EILEEN French press coffee maker. Inspired by the great Irish designer, Eileen Gray, and the cafés and bistros of her adopted city of Paris, this stylish coffee maker brings a contemporary twist to your favorite cup of joe.
Adored by coffee lovers worldwide for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste, Bodum’s French press system transforms coarsely ground beans and hot water into that most reinvigorating of drinks within minutes. All without using wasteful paper filters, plastic capsules and the other trappings of modern coffee brewing.
Combining classic French press taste with a bold, modern design, the EILEEN coffee maker allows you to brew and entertain in style. It also makes a great gift for the coffee lover in your life.
Main Features & Benefits
- Stylish French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew
- Designed in homage to the great Irish designer, Eileen Gray
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor
- Carafe is protected by a stainless steel frame with a bold, geometric design
- Ergonomic handle for a safe and comfortable grip
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- Available in a range of sophisticated finishes
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe (aside from the copper finish)
How it WorksThe French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the EILEEN on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & CareWash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe (apart from the copper finish).
- Item Number 11198-16
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color 016
- Capacity 0.350 L
- Width (cm) 13.0
- Height (cm) 15.8
- Depth (cm) 8.0
- EAN 699965038229
- Design Line EILEEN
- Material Stainless steel, chrome plated steel, borosilicate glass, plastic