Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over AU$60.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the NEW YO-YO SET
When it’s time for tea, there’s a certain satisfaction with brewing loose-leaf tea. It’s fresher, it teases out the full flavor and aroma of your tealeaves – and of course it’s sustainable too! But sometimes you may not want to brew an entire pot. On these occasions, reach for the NEW YO-YO SET.
This nifty set is the perfect way to brew a single cuppa with maximum taste and zero waste. Crafted from BPA-free plastic, the tea strainer sits on the rim of your mug while the generous infuser fits inside, allowing the tealeaves space to unfurl and swirl freely. Its multi-purpose lid keeps tea warm while brewing and doubles as a trivet to prevent dripping when the infuser is removed.
This delightful set includes a BISTRO glass mug. Crafted from durable tempered glass with a clean, minimalist design, you can admire the visual beauty of your tea brewing before savoring its great taste.
Main Features & Benefits
- Set includes one tea strainer with lid and a BISTRO glass mug
- Tea strainer crafted from stainless steel
- Lid keeps tea warm while brewing and doubles as a trivet to prevent dripping
- Can be used with all loose leaf teas
- BISTRO mug made of durable, tempered glass
- Dishwasher safe
- BISTRO mug is also safe for use in the microwave and oven
Use & Care
- Place the NEW YO-YO SET on a flat, heatproof, non-slip surface.
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the strainer.
- Pour in hot water.
- Pop the lid on the tea strainer and let your tea brew – we recommend 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, remove the tea strainer and enjoy.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Item Number K11239-979B-Y18
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color 979
- Capacity 0.350 L
- Width (cm) 10.0
- Height (cm) 11.5
- Depth (cm) 12.5
- EAN 699965397555
- Design Line YO-YO®
- Material Plastic, tempered glass