About the BISTRO Electric Kettle with Temperature Control
Tea aficionados take note! The BISTRO electric kettle
has been crafted especially for tea lovers, where precision of temperature is crucial to the perfect brew.
Some teas are too delicate for boiling water, such as green or white tea, which become bitter when steeped at high temperatures. This clever water boiler allows you to choose between five temperature settings ranging from 60ºC to 100ºC
, so you can use the optimum temperature to suit your drink of choice.
With its innovative double wall construction, handy warming function, and stylish design, this is the best electric kettle to ensure a perfectly brewed cuppa
, whether you’re drinking white, green, or black tea, or making coffee or hot chocolate.
Available in a range of colors, its stylish design complements other products in the eBodum BISTRO range.
- • Double wall electric kettle with temperature control
- • Five temperature settings for different types of tea: 60ºC/140ºF, 70ºC/158ºF, 80ºC/176ºF, 90ºC/194ºF, and 100ºC/212ºF
- • 1.1 liter / 37 ounce capacity
- • Transparent body with water level marked in liters, ounces and cups, so you only boil what you need
- • Innovative double wall construction. The inner wall is made from BPA-free borosilicate glass, while the outer wall is transparent plastic, which protects and insulates the glass while preventing you from burning your fingers
- • Warming function to keep water at your chosen temperature for up to 30 minutes
- • Manual on/off switch, with a temperature sensor for automatic shut-off
- • Removable filter in the spout to prevent limescale from entering your cup
- • Covered heating element for easy cleaning
- • Available in a choice of colors
Use & Care
Before using the water boiler for the first time, fill to the MAX with cold water, boil, and discard
Remove and clean the filter regularly to prevent limescale build up.
The electric kettle can be cleaned with a descaling product, and the exterior wiped with a damp cloth.
How It Works
Remove the water kettle from its base and fill to the desired level. Choose the temperature required, and press the on/off button. The button flashes until the selected temperature has been reached, at which point an acoustic signal will indicate it’s ready to use. To keep water at the required temperature, press the “keep warm” button.