Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over €50.00
30 Days Return Policy
Light and airy, creamy and smooth, savoury or sweet… There can be few culinary creations more delightful to bake – and eat – than soufflés, those French, melt-in-the-mouth marvels.
Of course, the foundation of a successful soufflé is an expertly crafted soufflé dish. Our sophisticated ceramic soufflé dishes (also called ramekins) will serve you well while you’re working your magic in the kitchen, as well as enabling you to serve and enjoy your finished soufflés in style. Made from porcelain, one of our signature materials, the smooth dishes are not only beautiful to look at and pleasant to hold, but also durable and easy to clean.
Our soufflé dishes boast the traditional, round shape beloved of generations of chefs and home cooks alike. Each dish is the perfect size for a soufflé – or a similarly tasty treat, such as crème brûlée, chocolate lava cake, ice cream, sorbet or mousse. Brilliantly versatile, the soufflé dishes are also ideal for condiments, dips, sauces, preserves, garnishes, side dishes, seafood starters and snacks.
Why not partner them with other chic designs from our porcelain collection?
Product Features and Benefits
• Classic, high-walled, circular soufflé dish with elegant fluted exterior
• Crafted from high-quality, sturdy porcelain in beautiful white
• Capable of withstanding high temperatures – ideal for oven, microwave and dishwasher use
• Glazed, non-porous surface is resistant to stains, scratches, cracks, chips and odours
• Will complement a wide range of other bakeware and tableware items
• Other sizes and matching items available
- Item Number 8438-03B
- Color White
- Tilavuus 0.0 L
- Width (cm) 22.0
- Height (cm) 7.8
- Depth (cm) 22.0
- EAN 727015423630
- Design Line PROVENCE
- Material Porcelain