Plus shipping See details
Shipping Cost (Standard) £2.90
Free Delivery over £35.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the BODUM COLUMBIA Tea Press
The BODUM COLUMBIA Tea Press blends retro style with a very modern tea experience. Based on our innovative French press brewing system, this elegant teapot brews tea precisely to your desired strength, while extracting an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste.
Crafted from premium quality stainless steel with a polished finish, this teapot with infuser is as beautiful as it is practical. But the real magic happens inside. Simply add your preferred tealeaves – white, green, black or herbal – into the stainless steel basket, pour over hot water, and allow your tea to brew while a delicious aroma calls to your taste buds.
When the tea has brewed to your satisfaction, depress the plunger and the brewing process stops, enabling you to discard or re-use your tealeaves. With its timeless elegance and generous size, the BODUM COLUMBIA Tea Press is ideal for when you’re expecting company or as a gift for a tea-loving friend.
Main Features & Benefits
- Innovative stainless steel tea press that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
- Crafted from durable stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, capable of withstanding many years of use
- Ergonomic, heat-resistant handle for safe holding and pouring
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags
- Unique brewing process means tealeaves can be used more than once
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Matching items available
Use & Care
- Place the BODUM COLUMBIA tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for bla ck tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Item Number 11496-57
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color Matt Chrome
- Capacity 1.5 L
- Width (cm) 21.0
- Height (cm) 23.5
- Depth (cm) 15.5
- EAN 699965189907
- Design Line BODUM COLUMBIA
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, silicone