Plus shipping See details
Shipping Cost (Standard) £2.90
Free Delivery over £35.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the Travel Press - Portable Coffee Maker with extra lid
Enjoy your favorite coffee anywhere, anytime, courtesy of the Bodum Travel French Press. This portable coffee maker combines the benefits of a French press brewing system with an insulated travel flask in one handy gadget.
Crafted from BPA-free plastic, this portable coffee maker with built-in silicone and mesh plunger lid takes the place of a traditional 3-cup French press. Its double-wall construction keeps your coffee hotter for longer, while the colorful silicone band gives a safe and ergonomic grip.
It’s also highly versatile. You can brew coffee on the move, or fill up from a larger pot you’ve brewed at home and use the extra lid. You can even use it to brew loose-leaf tea! So it’s perfect for taking on the train for your morning commute or popping in your rucksack when you go camping.
Caution: Make sure the Bodum Travel French Press stays upright when full. The lid is spill-resistant, but it’s not leakproof due to possible over pressure.
Main Features & Benefits
- Travel French press coffee maker, ideal for enjoying your favorite cup of coffee on the go.
- Silicone and mesh filter reduces sediment in your coffee.
- Double wall, vacuum-insulated mug made of BPA-free plastic that keeps coffee hotter for longer while remaining cool to the touch.
- Plunger lid features a stopper for safe drinking.
- Wrapped in a non-slip silicone band for easy grip and comfortable hold.
- Non-skid rubber base.
- Can also be used with loose-leaf tea.
- Extra lid to use as a normal Travel Mug
- Available in a choice of colors to suit any style.
- All parts dishwasher safe.
How it Works
- Place the Bodum Travel French Press on a stable, non-slip surface and remove the plunger lid.
- Add coarse ground coffee into the press – we recommend 1 tbsp for each 0.1l of water.
- Boil hot water, wait 30 seconds, then pour into the travel press to approx. 1in/30cm from the top. Stir and close the spout.
- Let the coffee brew for four minutes.
- Hold the travel press firmly and carefully depress the plunger.
- Add milk and sugar to your personal taste, and your coffee is ready to enjoy.
Use & Care
Drink directly from the travel press or pour into a cup. Clean after each use. All parts dishwasher safe, top rack only.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
- Item Number K11102-01
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color Black
- Capacity 0.350 L
- Width (cm) 8.0
- Height (cm) 17.0
- Depth (cm) 9.0
- EAN 699965062002
- Design Line TRAVEL PRESS
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, rubber, silicone