Plus shipping See details
Shipping Cost (Standard) £2.90
Free Delivery over £35.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the ASSAM Tea Set
Give the gift of great tasting tea (or enjoy it yourself!) courtesy of the ASSAM Tea Set. Combining our innovative ASSAM Tea Press and two PAVINA OUTDOOR double wall glasses, this delightful tea set is sure to impress the tea lover in your life.
Based on our French press brewing system, the ASSAM tea press delivers an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste, regardless of whether you’re using loose-leaf tea or teabags. Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, its silicone plunger stops the steeping process as soon as it’s depressed, capturing the delicious aroma and flavor of your favorite tea, while removing any bitterness caused by over-brewing.
Sip your freshly brewed tea from the curvaceous PAVINA OUTDOOR tumblers. Made from a durable, BPA-free plastic, they’re virtually unbreakable – perfect for taking your tea outside – while their double-wall construction keeps hot and cold drinks at their optimum temperature for longer.
Main Features & Benefits
- Tea set combining our popular ASSAM tea press and two PAVINA OUTDOORS glasses
- Innovative glass tea press with 1.0l capacity that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
- Silicone rim secures filter firmly into the teapot for precision pouring, and stays cool to the touch for safe removal
- Plastic handle provides a safe, ergonomic grip
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags; tea can be recycled for multiple uses
- Two 0.35l PAVINA OUTDOOR double wall tumblers, perfect for indoors or outdoors use
- Keep hot and cold drinks at their ideal temperature for longer
- Made from an extremely durable material that won’t crack, shatter, break, and maintains its clarity through regular use
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- Place the ASSAM tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. The teapot and glasses are dishwasher safe.
- Item Number K1844-01-10
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color Black
- Capacity 0.0 L
- Width (cm) 0.0
- Height (cm) 0.0
- Depth (cm) 0.0
- EAN 699965406035
- Design Line ASSAM
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass