Plus shipping See details
Shipping Cost (Standard) £2.90
Free Delivery over £35.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the ASSAM Tea Set
Give the gift of great tasting tea with the ASSAM tea set. Combining our innovative ASSAM tea press and two PAVINA glasses with colorful silicone band, this delightful tea gift set is sure to impress the tea lover in your life.
Based on our French press brewing system, the ASSAM tea press delivers an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste, regardless of whether you’re using loose-leaf tea or teabags. Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, its silicone plunger stops the steeping process as soon as it’s depressed, capturing the delicious aroma and flavor of your favorite tea, while removing any bitterness caused by over-brewing.
Once brewed, savor your tasty tea in the PAVINA glass tea cup. These tumblers have the same curvaceous style as our double wall glasses, but their single wall design makes them ideal for everyday use, while their colorful silicone band adds a touch of fun to your tea ritual.
Main Features & Benefits
- Tea gift set combining our popular ASSAM tea press and two PAVINA glasses with silicone band
- Innovative glass tea press with 1.0l capacity that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
- Silicone rim secures filter firmly into the teapot for precision pouring, and stays cool to the touch for safe removal
- Plastic handle provides a safe, ergonomic grip
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags; tea can be recycled for multiple uses
- Two 0.35l PAVINA single wall glasses with silicone band
- Non-slip, silicone band offers easy grip and heat protection
- Dishwasher safe
How it Works
- Place the ASSAM tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process.
- Serve and savor.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. The teapot and glasses are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
- Item Number K1844-01-2
- Color Black
- Capacity 0.0 L
- Width (cm) 0.0
- Height (cm) 0.0
- Depth (cm) 0.0
- EAN 699965259204
- Design Line ASSAM
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass