Plus shipping See details
Shipping Cost (Standard) £2.90
Free Delivery over £35.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the KENYA French Press Coffee Maker
Bodum’s French press brewing system is legendary amongst coffee connoisseurs for its delicious full-bodied flavor and rich aroma. Our Kenya French press coffee maker uses that classic functionality – and updates it with a modern appearance.
The KENYA coffee maker has a lightweight plastic carafe and a reusable filter, ensuring your coffee has the same great taste. But you can choose a style to complement your kitchen design, from a basic straight plastic body, to an eye-catching and curvaceous plastic design, or a classic stainless steel frame.
Whichever design you choose, the KENYA French Press coffee maker offers an environmentally friendly method of brewing that’s sure to bring out the full flavor and aroma of your preferred coffee beans.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant plastic that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
How it WorksThe French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the KENYA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of coffee.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
- Item Number M10685-01-10
- Coming Soon No
- Custom Font melior
- Shatter Proof No
- Brand Bodum
- Color Transparent
- Capacity 1.0 L
- Width (cm) 17.0
- Height (cm) 21.0
- Depth (cm) 11.0
- EAN 699965461812
- Design Line KENYA
- Bestsellers No
- Material Stainless steel, plastic