Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over €50.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the DOURO French Press Coffee Maker
Brew with style courtesy of the DOURO French press coffee maker. Part of our unique range celebrating the Douro Valley, this porcelain French press has a simple, elegant design, its fine grooves reminiscent of the rolling wine terraces of Portugal’s most celebrated wine region.
Available in premium black or white porcelain, the design is complemented by an oak handle, which adds a contemporary twist and showcases the natural materials of the region.
Coffee brewed in the DOURO tastes every bit as good as the coffee maker looks, with Bodum’s renowned French press system teasing out a sublime bold aroma and rich, full-bodied taste from your coffee beans. A delightful gift for the style-conscious coffee lover, the DOURO porcelain French press is complemented by a range of tableware and drinkware.
Main Features & Benefits
- Stylish French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew
- Made of premium porcelain, inspired by the wine terraces of Portugal’s beautiful Douro Valley
- Oak handle offers a comfortable grip and contemporary style
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- Available in white or black porcelain with a smooth finish and subtle sheen
- Easy to use and easy to clean
How it Works
- The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the DOURO on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & CareWash in warm, soapy water before first use and after each subsequent use.
- Item Number 11910-03
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color White
- Capacity 1.0 L
- Width (cm) 10.2
- Height (cm) 20.5
- Depth (cm) 18.3
- EAN 699965419462
- Design Line DOURO
- Material Porcelain, stainless steel, plastic