Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over €50.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the BISTRO NOUVEAU French Press Coffee Maker
Adored by coffee aficionados worldwide, Bodum’s French press brewing system is celebrated for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. And it all started with the BISTRO French press in 1974. Decades later, we’ve modernized and streamlined this design, relaunching it as the BISTRO NOUVEAU French press coffee maker.
The BISTRO NOUVEAU has a modern minimalist style with a simple stainless steel band circling the carafe, accented with a black plastic lid and handle. The carafe is crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the flavor of your delicious cup of joe, while the stainless steel plunger extracts maximum taste from your beans.
In true Bodum style, this French press coffee maker is all taste and zero waste. Free from plastic capsules, paper filters and the trappings of modern coffee brewing, the BISTRO NOUVEAU is as good for the environment as its coffee is to your taste buds.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew
- Modern redesign of the original BISTRO French press coffee maker from 1974
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor
- The glass is circled by a stylish stainless steel band that forms a bracket for the heat-resistant black plastic handle
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the BISTRO NOUVEAU on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
- Item Number 1578-01
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color Black
- Capacity 1.0 L
- Width (cm) 16.4
- Height (cm) 21.0
- Depth (cm) 10.2
- EAN 727015251448
- Design Line BISTRO NOUVEAU
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass