Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over €50.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the CHAMBORD Coffee Set
Treat the coffee connoisseur in your life with the CHAMBORD cafetière gift set. Pairing our iconic French press coffee maker with four BISTRO glass coffee mugs, this coffee gift set offers everything you need to master the art of the perfect brew.
Beloved by coffee aficionados for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste, the French press brewing system transforms coarsely ground beans and hot water into that most reinvigorating of drinks in minutes. All without plastic capsules, wasteful paper filters and the other trappings of modern coffee brewing.
Sip your full-bodied, aromatic coffee from the BISTRO glass coffee mugs. With their clean, minimalist design, these simple but stylish glass mugs are the ideal addition to any drinkware collection.
Main Features & Benefits
- Cafetière gift set featuring one CHAMBORD French press coffee maker, and four BISTRO glass coffee mugs
- Our iconic French Press coffee-making system swiftly and effectively brings out the full flavor of coarsely ground beans for perfectly brewed coffee every time
- Generous 1-liter capacity, enough for 8 cups
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required
- BISTRO glass coffee mugs made of durable, tempered glass with a 0.35l capacity
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CHAMBORD on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. The coffee maker and glass coffee mugs are dishwasher safe.
- Item Number K1928-16COS
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color ZZZ
- Capacity 0.0 L
- Width (cm) 0.0
- Height (cm) 0.0
- Depth (cm) 0.0
- EAN 699965313210
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass