Plus-shopping Se information
Gratis frakt över 199,00 SEK
14 dagars returpolicy
About the KENYA Tea Press
Brew in style with the KENYA Tea Press. This innovative glass teapot with infuser is based on our iconic French press brewing system to ensure an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste – but that classic functionality has been updated with a thoroughly modern appearance.
The ultra-light borosilicate glass bowl is heat and taste-resistant, while its clarity lets you observe the tea as it develops to your preferred strength. The bowl is wrapped in eye-catching, curvaceous black plastic casing that protects the glass and your fingers, and gives it a futuristic appearance.
The secret to great tasting tea lies in the stainless steel tea press, which stops tea brewing once depressed. Suitable for use with green, black or white tea as well as herbal infusions, and with tealeaves or teabags – this efficient brewing process means you can even use high-quality tealeaves more than once. Ideal for everyday use, this durable tea press is dishwasher safe for fuss-free cleaning.
Main Features & Benefits
- Innovative glass teapot with infuser that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
- Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that doesn’t alter or impair the flavor of your beverage
- Clear glass teapot lets you see when your tea is at its preferred strength
- The strainer and lid is made from durable black plastic, capable of withstanding many years of use
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- Place the KENYA tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Artikelnummer M10689-01
- Kommer snart Nej
- Custom Font melior
- Okrossbar Nej
- varumärke Bodum
- Färg Black
- Kapacitet 0.5 L
- Bredd (cm) 19.0
- Höjd (cm) 14.0
- Djup (cm) 19.0
- EAN 699965461850
- Designlinje KENYA
- Bestsellers Nej
- Material Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass