Plus shipping See details
Free Delivery over $25.00
14 Days Return Policy
About the ePEBO Siphon Coffee Maker
Take your coffee brewing to the next level with the ePEBO siphon coffee maker. Part art, part science with a dash of gravity-defying magic, this electric vacuum coffee maker brings a theatrical air to the brewing process. And the results are truly extraordinary.
The siphon coffee brewing method has long captivated coffee enthusiasts, as it ensures that all the precious oils are extracted from the coffee beans. The result is coffee that’s deliciously pure in aroma with a light body and heavenly taste.
Thanks to the glass construction, you can admire the eye-catching brewing process before savoring your coffee. Plus the process uses an integrated filter, ensuring that it epitomizes Bodum’s motto, “make taste, not waste”.
Bodum first introduced siphon brewing in 1950 with the iconic SANTOS. This was upgraded into the popular PEBO, while the introduction of this electric siphon coffee maker ensures a new chapter in this legendary story.
- Our siphon coffee maker brings out the full flavor and aroma of your coffee for the perfect brew
- Large 1 liter capacity, enough for 8 cups
- Fully automated vacuum coffee brewing process using precise temperature control
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass funnel that showcases the theatrical brewing process
- The jug is constructed from triton that’s 100% BPA-free
- Environmentally friendly integrated filter that reduces waste
- Warming function to keep coffee at the optimum temperature for up to 30 minutes
- The handle is made from soft rubber that’s comfortable to hold
- Easy to use and clean
Use & CareClean the appliance before first use by filling with water to the MAX level and running without ground coffee. Discard, wait ten minutes, and you’re ready to brew. The siphon coffee maker is easy to clean. The funnel lid, funnel, filter, filter gasket, measuring spoon, stirring spoon and brush are all dishwasher safe. Never immerse the jug in water; simply wipe with a damp cloth.
How It Works
Brewing coffee with ePEBO looks dramatic, but it’s really very simple.
- Fill the jug with enough water for 6 to 8 cups, and place on its base. /li>
- Secure the filter to the funnel and place it over the jug, ensuring it has a secure seal.
- Place your finely ground beans in the funnel, pop the lid on, and press the on/off button.
- Heated water rises through the funnel to brew with the freshly ground beans. After 4 minutes, the delicious brewed coffee flows back into the jug, ready for pouring.
- Item Number 11744-01US
- Coming Soon No
- Shatter Proof No
- Color Black
- Capacity 34 oz
- Width (cm) 9.250
- Height (cm) 14.375
- Depth (cm) 7.875
- EAN 699965352011
- Material Plastic, Tritan®, Stainless steel, Borosilicate glass, Rubber, Silicone